This Blog Has Moved!

Right, so yes, five years ago I moved to github pages, and never bothered to redirect any of these pages there. Now I've moved on from there, and... Finally I am using my real domain, trishagee.com . My blog is now at trishagee.com/blog .  See you there!

Calling Dublin Tech User Groups!

I'm going to be in Dublin 1st-5th July.  While I'm there, I thought I'd visit appropriate user groups if there are any.  I can't see a JUG registered on the JUG Map, but I was thinking a city like Dublin must have a few tech meetup groups.

Any suggestions?  Anyone out there and keen for me to gatecrash their party?

Comments

  1. Hi Trisha,

    We briefly met at geecon a few weeks back. Dublin doesn't have a JUG which was a massive surprise giving the level of technology companies/people living here but we do have a wealth of others including Scala, Groovy, Node and a few NoSQL/JS centric groups. I'm a member of a number of them & of the ones I attent, the younger generational technologies seem to be hugely popular in the tech scene at the moment

    most of these can be found via meetup.com & If I can be any more help on these or indeed Dublin then just shout - i'm on @kellizer or drop me an email ..

    Ian

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Comments have been disabled since this blog is no longer active.

Popular posts from this blog

Dissecting the Disruptor: What's so special about a ring buffer?

Dissecting the Disruptor: Writing to the ring buffer

Dissecting the Disruptor: Why it's so fast (part one) - Locks Are Bad